Formula Torque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Mosley leave the FIA?

3 posters

Go down

Should Mosley leave the FIA? Empty Should Mosley leave the FIA?

Post by Ross Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:34 pm

DISGRACED Max Mosley has come under pressure from top FIA personnel to step down as the governing body's president. Should Mosley be sacked, should he step down, or should he stay where he is? You tell us...
Ross
Ross
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/absolutemorons

Back to top Go down

Should Mosley leave the FIA? Empty Re: Should Mosley leave the FIA?

Post by James Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:49 pm

what he does outside in his life is entirely up to him...
James
James
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

But still, if that were true...

I think half of the murderers shouldn't go to jail. Ok this isnt as bad as that but still. He's head of the biggest motorsport organisation in the world. The line has to be drawn somewhere.
Mike
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:51 pm

I donīt reckon he should carry on. Off the subject of the Nazi stuff, heīs had his time, its been nearly 20 years. He was a breath of fresh air when Balestre left but he needs to pass down the torch. Thereīs already set to be a re-election in 2010 but he should go now.
This Nazi hooker stuff isnīt on and VERY hypocritical as he hinted that McLaren were giving the sport a bad name during all the spy case drama last year. I think youīve got that covered mate...

I want Jean Todt, itīd be nice to see a familiar face in the job. The chances of him getting the role, and as soon as Mosley steps down, would be slim though, because there would be protests from other teams, etc. because of his connections with Ferrari. Todt would find it difficult to be neutral in situations that Ferrari are involved.

Whoever gets the job will want to leave their mark on the FIA, make changes, probably quite big ones, to establish themselves as the Big Man. Itīs the most important job in motorsport, so itīs important we get someone who will not be biased and will be primarily concerned in doing whatīs right for the sport. And their first job will have to be replacing a certain short man who wants lots of money and little passion...
Ross
Ross
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 121

https://www.youtube.com/absolutemorons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down