Formula Torque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS N53SV-XV1 Laptop Review

Go down

ASUS N53SV-XV1 Laptop Review Empty ASUS N53SV-XV1 Laptop Review

Post by luckying Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

Let me start off by saying, before I purchased this laptop, I did research for WEEKS, I looked at everything from HP’s to Acers and Thinkpads and I can honestly assure you that for this price range (Around $1,100) you will not find a better notebook. I have had my ASUS N53SV-XV1 since late May and I have loved every second of it. The full HD screen is BEAUTIFUL, the sound quality is pretty decent and this notebook as blazing speeds. It’s perfect for whatever you want to do, schoolwork, watching movies (1080p looks stunning), even videogames (I have tested games like Just Cause 2, Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor and Alien Swarm, I was able to run them at med-high settings at an acceptable frame rate)! I have had absolutely no technical issues with my laptop at this time of posting, everything has ran flawlessly. The i7 Quad Core processor enables the laptop to run at blazing speeds.
Do not buy some over priced Mac book, this ASUS laptop will give you more features for a fraction of the cost, I Can’t recommend it enough.
luckying
luckying
Post Level - 2
Post Level - 2

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down